Renting Studio Space
Studio Potter Rental
Studio Potters are often former students, clay enthusiasts, or active artists, who require more space and access to the studio for completing their projects. It also provides a great community space for artist to promote and encourage each other.
Monthly Fee: $125
• A key to the studio to access between the hours of 8am-11pm
• A whole shelving unit consisting of 6 shelves
• Access to use of the wheels, slab roller, and clay equipment
• Option to fire pieces by the kiln load or pay for pieces individually
• Option to purchase clay at discounted rate
• Participation in group shows and discounted rate on consignments
The hourly fee is for someone, not taking a class, but needing limited access to the studio during its Open Studio hour times (Saturday & Sunday 12pm-4pm, and Wednesday 5-9pm). I give several shelves for those paying the hourly rental fee to share amongst each other. Projects must be completed in a timely manner, and I reserve the right to clean the Open Studio shelves after a month of inactivity.
NOTE: Those renting by the hour cannot bring in their own clay bodies. They must purchase clay at the studio.
Hourly Fee: $5 per hour (minimum purchase 2hrs or $10)